НОВОСТИ ЧЕТВЕРТОГО КАНАЛАНОВОСТИ ЧЕТВЕРТОГО КАНАЛА

УТРЕННИЙ ЭКСПРЕССУТРЕННИЙ ЭКСПРЕСС

ИТОГИ НЕДЕЛИИТОГИ НЕДЕЛИ

Qbot

Тема: Qbot
12.03.2019, 11:27
oqaqub
HQ is an quiz with real money . This show was created in 2017, August. Many time passed since start, and HQ Trivia has become very popular in USA. Usually the show starts at at five pm or nine pm.first time in day is usually has more people than second broadcast in day. The leader is Scott Rogowsky. The stream is starting from USA, New York.  The essence of the game is that you need to correctly answer 12 (or more) questions in a row. But don't worry, you can do a mistake 1 time and use the bonus life. At time when you have answered all the questions from HQ Trivia correctly, you will be winner. If the show has more than 1 winner, then the entire prize pool is divided among all the people who answered the questions correctly . Sometimes the number of winners is very large, and the gain of each of them is small, for example, less than one $. The average gain in HQ is  one $ - $ 5. If more than one man has not reached the end , the winnings are transferred and added to the fund of the next broadcast.  Sometimes in HQ Trivia, the game is held until the last person, that is, the questions do not stop until one man remains. Usually in such games the number of questions is 20 - 25 pieces. A very small number of mans reach the end. The last remaining player receives absolutely the entire fund of the current game, for example, 100,000 dollars or even more.  As well, in HQ Trivia there are games up to one hundred winners. The rules are the same as in the show to the last man, but the difference is that the game stops after the number of players is less than or equal to 100.  Mans who play HQ have come up with many interesting winning methods. We should talk about some of them:  1.Use HQ bot.  I think it is obvious to everyone that a computer with the Internet will be able to  answer on questions better than a man. Bot can answer the most difficult questions in game. Most of the winner that win when use bots, and they do not hide it. Playing in HQ or HQ Trivia words you can use this qbot.info. This bot automatically answers any questions from any trivia game, its accuracy is very high. For example, a bot answers questions that lose more than 70% of the players! This is a very good result.  2. Prepare in advance and use the bonus life during the game.  It is no secret that it is very difficult to answer on 12 questions. But the game has a bonus life! Using the bonus life life makes the game much easier and increases the chances of winning in the HQ. For example, you can easily answer to the beggining questions, and make a mistake on a complex tenth or eleventh and take advantage of life. After , you can continue the game and try to pick up the winners.  3. Focus on the translation.  You'd be surprised how many faults players do easy because of inattention. You may not notice the negative ( word "NOT") and choose the incorrect answer. It is necessary to read the question very carefully. Remove things that distract you, or ask your friends not to disturb you while playing HQ trivia. A properly watch question and its understanding is 50 %  the success.  4. Contact the group with some players.  You can form a group with some players and answer broadcast questions with they. Most people playing HQ alone and this is incorrect. One person may not have the answer for the question, and 10 or even twenty people will have the answer exactly. And playing the show with people is much more fun! You dont even must to gather everyone in one place. You can create an online chat and write answers there. The advantage of online chat is that there can be an very many number of people, it's may be  thousand or ten thousands!  If you will use all the tips from this paper, you will with big chance be able to win in HQ!
27.07.2020, 23:32
JoeMPerez
Thank you so much for the post. I have been reading some help for my work of https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/do-my-dissertation-for-me/ website which provides me the best essay help for my work.
Ответить

Сейчас в эфире
04.50 Рыжие 16+
Ведущий программы "Новости Четвертого канала"
Шеф-редактор программы «Утренний экспресс»
Ведущая "Новостей Четвертого канала"
Ведущая программы "Утренний Экспресс"